- soulmates au
- childhood best friends au
- teacher/student au
- teacher/single parent au
- one night stand and falling pregnant au
- meeting at a coffee shop au
- fake relationship au
- roommates au
- meeting online au
- high school popular kid/nerd au
- partners in crime au
- writer and editor au
- co-stars au
- lab partners au
- meeting in the E.R/A&E au
- brand new neighbours au
- meeting at a party whilst drunk au
- waking up with amnesia au
- parents meeting when they take their kids to class au
- dysfunctional relationship au
- best friends sibling au
- two miserable people meeting at a wedding au
- meeting on a train ride au
- literally bumping into each other au
- librarian/avid reader au
- sitting on the same park bench au
- meeting at a support group au
- knocking on the wrong door au
- going away to war au
- tourist/knowledgeable local au
- prostitute/client au
- doctor/companion au
- celebrity/fan au
- meeting at a masquerade ball au
- one of them trying to get the other one off of drugs au
- living in a society where their love is taboo au
- meeting in prison au
- cop/person getting a speeding ticket au
- long distance relationship au
- exes meeting again after not speaking for years au
- ghost/living person au
- star-crossed lovers au
- falling in love with their best friend’s partner au
- one of them being diagnosed with a terminal illness au
- pretending to hate each other au
- nanny/single parent au
- meeting at a festival au
- meeting again at a high school reunion au
- boss/intern au
- going through a divorce au
I wrote my video proposals! Which means, I’m free to do what I want!
adds “we just caught our alternate universe selves making out and now everything is super awkward” to list of shipping tropes that need to be implemented everywhere
I have to write proposals form my video projects in my Video art class… and I have to reference 5 videos for each…or just five videos, I don’t really know…
I don’t want to…
But I want to get them written and sorted tonight, so I can write and lay around tomorrow…damn it!
From Demon Lord Satan to.. fast food restaurant employee?
I actually wrote a fic like this before, but it’s always fine.
"Travis, we’re too close, they’ll notice were following them." Wes whispered sharply at Travis.
"They’re for sure going to notice if you make it obvious," Travis snapped back.
The two detectives were tailing a suspect in a series of robberies, in hopes they would lead them to their crew, or the stolen goods. They hadn’t had much luck. They’re suspect had kept their schedule pretty boring, before catching dinner with a friend, then going out for the night life. Nothing that could help them much with their case.
Currently they were following rather close to their suspect, who was weaving and cutting through some alley ways. There was no reason for them to be that close, other than Travis’ impatiences. They streets weren’t that crowd, and the alley ways were all deserted.
The suspect rounds turned into an alley way. They followed, but they made into the alley before the suspect stopped and turned. Wes cursed under his breath, and Travis shoved him into a little nook of the building side. Travis held himself close to Wes, there was hardly any space between them.
There was a moment of silence, the suspect didn’t seem to be moving, and they were completely still. They heard a sigh from their suspect. They relaxed slightly, before a can, or something metal fell near them.
"Hello?" The suspect asked tentatively. "Is anyone there?"
"What did I tell you?" Wes hissed lowly.
"Brag later please." Travis hissed back. "Right now, I need to know do you trust me?"
"Yes, against my better judgement sometimes."
Travis took that as an opening and surged forward to capture Wes’ lips. Wes’ eyes went wide, before he seemed to catch on to what Travis was doing. Wes started to kiss back and grab at Travis’ clothes and person. Travis didn’t hold much back, he knew if their suspect was going to be by it, it had to look real. He pulled a dirty trick with his tongue, but it made Wes moan like they were about to have sex in five seconds.
A snort came from behind Travis. “Damn, get a room,” the suspect said, before making their way down the ally way.
Travis pulled away quickly, trying not to let the fact that he was panting bother him. “See, crisis averted.”
"I hate you." Wes growled, panting as well. "Let’s agree to not mention this in Therapy."
"No let’s do, our suspect is getting away."
AN: Not the best i could do, but it will have to do.